Thursday, June 27, 2024

Little Falls & Echo Trail - 6/27/24

Entering Little Falls Canyon

Onyx and the Creek
So, you might have been wondering where I have been. Well, COVID finally got its talons in me and my husband. No worries. We're getting over it but slower than we would like. Anyway, I missed y'all. Today, we took my golden doodle puppy along with Ralyn's Odie dog and Uncle Ray O'Connor on a short hike up to Little Falls and out the Echo Trail. We stopped short of the Echo Trailhead since it is closed and did not even think about going up the Cathedral Rock Trail when we came to the "no uncertain terms" big sign that crosses that trail. Onyx and Odie hit it off and the hike was a real ice breaker for the two. Maybe Odie can teach Onyx how to scramble! It will still be a while before I can do a "real" hike again but I hope not too long. Thanks for checking in.

Stats: ~3 miles; ~900' gain; 2 hours

Odie and Onyx - Their first hike together!



No comments: