|Muddy Falls along the Way|
- Yes, we are going to traverse that dirt ridge to the mouth of the Waipo’o Falls soon.
- Up through some lovely forest.
- Then our Groupie at the Lookout.
- Heading down to the dirt ridge above Waipo’o Falls.
- We’re almost there!
- The mouth of the falls next to us, but can see no more under the danger of a severe fall!
- Back through the woods to the cars…8 Miles, 1900’ elevation ups and downs, and just under 5 hours!!
Hugs — Laszlo
|Dirt Ridge in First Photo|
|Waipo'o Falls Below - Any Further would be Dangerous|
|Back through the Woods|
|Ladies on Their Feet!|